Risk Examination Paper CJA 374

п»ї

Risk Assessment Paper

CJA 374 Child Justice Systems and Processes

Xander's Guide

Xander is a element of a local company, and includes a prior juvenile record for purse snatching, breaking and entering and drug possession. Xander experienced previously dished up one year in the juvenile a static correction and was once placed on devoir twice. He was recently busted for own a obscured weapon (LA 14: 95 illegal having of weapons), which he has plead guilty for. Xander has had simply no contact with his father and currently lives with his mother in a enclosure complex. This individual has a very supportive, nevertheless disapproving mother, and hasn't completed his high school education or equivalency diploma (LexisNexis, 2011). Xander's Journal

January 4, 2013 (2330 Hrs)

I spent last night within a holding cell of the Webster Parish Sheriff's Office mainly because I was trapped with a obscured gun and shouldn't have gotten it. I possess messed up a whole lot in the past and seem to keep messing up. My own mother does not approve of the things i do, yet I just can't seem to steer clear of trouble with all the law. We started off awful, getting into that gang and following what they were undertaking. Got, received for a lot of silly things as well as done my own fair share of your time. I got my personal phone call but I have no a connect set yet, and they state I won't have one till Mon, so I will have to sit in this article and see what are the results till after that. January 7, 2013 (0430 Hrs)

I obtained up to consume breakfast today, and they explained that I possess my seventy two hour experiencing today and I should be obtaining a bond set. (0945 Hrs)

I had my own hearing; they will told me I had fashioned a 12-15, 000 money bond. The judge asked me if I planned to be equiped a lawyer or wanted to work with one. We told the judge I have no money, my mom barely gets buy and I would like to have a free one particular. He explained in my current situation that if I get bonded out that I could still obtain a free lawyer to help me with my personal case. Hope my mom can get me out today. (1447 Hrs)

I managed to get bonded...

Recommendations: LexisNexis. (2011). Louisiana Felony Law and Motor Vehicle Handbook. Charlottesville, VETERANS ADMINISTRATION: Mathew Bender and Firm, Inc.

EXAMPLE TWO: XANDER L.

Xander L. is a 17-year-old African American male and documented gang member. His prior teen adjudications include purse snatching, breaking and entering, and drug possession. His 1st juvenile criee occurred when he was 13 years old. This individual has dished up a year of custody inside the juvenile correctional facility and has been positioned on probation two times previously. His instant arrest is for own a hidden weapon, to which he offers pled responsible.

Xander lives with his mother in the housing tasks. He reports no exposure to his father. His mother presently performs two careers. Although she is supportive of him, and Xander information a close romantic relationship with his mom, she would not approve of his conduct. In past times, she has reported him to the police. Xander indicates that he offers dropped out of high university, but would like to get his basic equivalency degree to make his mother happy.

Glass Ceiling Research Conventional paper 2011

Related

Category

News